Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Latest

We went to Dallas this past weekend for Brittany's show. We went a day early so we could go to Sam Moons and buy some purses and jewlery. That went very well and I added about 6 new purses to my collection and so did Brittany. At least we can trade sometimes. ha ha Anyway I also went to Michaels. A friend from a swap group sent me a 50% off coupon she got on the internet that was good until Saturday. So I thought print a couple and head over there. I looked around and debated on what to buy of course you can't use it on any of the Cricut items which is okay I just bought 3 new cartirdiges a few weeks ago. Anyway I looked and looked and finally picked out what I wanted.

Introducing my new addition to me addiction:::::::::





Yes that is the Cuttlebug!!!!!!
I also bought a couple of embossing folders. I am excited. And since I had to sub the last two days haven't had a chance to play so today I am home and I am about to get started.
I have a few things to make for some swaps and I need to do my scripture challenge.
Have a Blessed day!

No comments: