Saturday, December 13, 2008

Well it hit me finally. I got the Christmas bug again. I have been listening to Christmas music on the radio since Nov 1. Yea I know. But I love Christmas and Christmas Music. And this week has proved once again life is to short not to enjoy each and everyday to its fullest even if it isn't so perfect. God has a plan for each of us and I read a cute verse this week that I will be using more than once. It said " WANT TO MAKE GOD LAUGH? TELL HIM YOUR PLANS!!". That is so true. But I want to be like the next one "I want to be the woman that when she gets up in the morning the devil says O' Crap She's Up!". So I have been sitting a my desk for over a week now trying to come up with my Christmas design this year. I would make one and it wouldn't look right so I would try again only to get angry and leave the room. Well I was determined yesterday to make my design. Well I did I made 3 actually. So I went from nothing to 3. But I am very pleased with them and will be making many more to get in the mail this week.
SO here they are... And if you are on my Christmas Card list you never know which one you may get.



Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

God Bless,
Larissa

No comments: