Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Finally..... The block was lifted. I came into the studio this morning and had a mental block. So I cleaned my table off yet again and went through some paper and then I read my usual morning blogs. And I had missed the SCS Challenge last week. I went through pages and pages of the challenge and it worked... I first picked out my colors then grabbed my Cricut Cartridge Walk in My Garden. Then it all came together. I cut enough flowers leaves and pots to make several cards. I since changed the design a little bit but it is so worth it. I love them. And who doesn't like getting flowers....
Hope you enjoy it..

Recipe:
Cricut Cartridge "Walk In My Garden"
Sizzix Texture Plates for the Big Shot: Weave, Damask, Small Dots (Weave and Small Dots are copyrighted by Stampin Up)
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: D'vine Swirls
Bazzil Cardstock: Ladybug, Orange, Limeade, Mexican Poppy
SU Cardstock: Close to Cocoa
Ribbon and Happy Mothers Day Stamp are from Michael's

I really had fun making these today. Plus all the other stuff I started on and finished. I am almost finished with some more recipes so I will post those soon to.
Have a good evening....
Happy Scrappin and Stampin,

No comments: