Thursday, October 16, 2008

On Oct 10 last year I started blogging. I haven't been real good at keeping up. I want to post more pics but my camera is broke and I have had to share with Brittany. There are some cute pics we took this past weekend but her camera is in her car for spirit week at school. Oh well I will try to get them up in the next couple of days. I am making some odds and ends for a few swaps I am trying to finish.


Also my favorite blog post has been circulating around again. It was the first blog I ever posted and I am posting it again today. I never looked at pumpkins in this way. And it is so pumpkin weather here. It was 58 this morning and only getting to 70 today. Gonna be opening the windows in a little while and letting the house air out. Of course the dogs will bark and every leaf that blows but it will be worth it. Have a Blessed Day!




Being a good person is like being a pumpkin.God lifts you up, takes you in, and washes all the dirt off of you.He opens you up, touches you deep inside & scoops out all of the yucky stuff -- including the seeds of doubt, hate, greed, etc.Then He carves you a bright new smiling face & puts His light inside of you to shine for all the world to see.This was passed on to me from another pumpkin.



No comments: