Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday wow already. Only 40 days left of 2008. Where has the time gone. The weather here is cold today. Not cold enough for snow of course but cold enough I had to carry all my plants in and cover up the big ones again outside. I am sitting here looking out the window and there are gray clouds ontop of the blue sky. You can see patches of pretty blue shining through. I think I am going to start some Christmas presents this morning. Until then I want to show you 2 cards I did this week. First I did my Thanksgiving Cards.
My Recipe was:
Stamp Set: Stampin Up Harvest Home
Paper: SU Cardstock Very Vanilla, Garden Green and Really Rust the yellow is from a pattern package from Michaels or Hobby Lobby
Ink: All SU Very Black Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip,Really Rust, Summer Sun, Real Red, Mellow Moss, Ruby Red, Pumpkin Pie, and Always Artichoke
Embelishments: Orange Fibers and Black Eyelets.



Next I ran into a Friend yesterday and she asked if I had a Birthday card for a 5 year old made. I told her no but I would go make one for her.
So I thought what would catch the eye of a 5 year old. COLORS!!!! Lots of color..
But it is a boy so no flowers or pretty ribbons so what to do what to do...
Well the great mind ha ha this is what I came up with

My Recipe:
CardStock: All SU Real Red, Only Orange, Yoyo Yellow, Glorious Gren and Ballet Blue
Ink: SU Craft Ink Whisper White
Embelishments: varies buttons
Stamp Set: Happy Brithday from Favorite Teddy Bear
Puzzle Die cut from Cricut cartridge Locker Talk



Well off to start those Christmas presents.... I will try to post some when I am done. My first attempt at these so I will let you know.....

No comments: