Friday, June 19, 2009

Fathers Day.
Happy Fathers Day to all the real dad's out there. We have a quiet weekend as Brittany is still in Wyoming with Chris. They should be home to stay the first part of the week. I am still moving the scrapbook studio and have plans to complete it this weekend. Probably tomorrow since Sunday will be a day full of BBQ and NASCAR...

I did however get a chance to take a picture of this years fathers day cards. I made them and sent them out. I have yet to make hubby's but will do that probably tonight while he is sleeping. It was kind of weird this time. I cut 5 cards as I usually do for family and sat there thinking opps don't need the 5th one since I can't send it to heaven. As slow as our postal service is no telling when grandpa would get it.. lol

okay here is a couple of shots of the cards:


Recipe:
Only Stampin Up Products are listed. (all Stampin up products are copyrighted)

Stamp Sets: Under the Stars, Just Beachy, And Many Mowers
Cardstock: In Color Cool Caribbean and Kraft
SU Sampin Write Markers: Bear-> chocolate chip, close to cocoa, creamy caramel
Fish-> real red, green galore, orchid opulence, only orange
Enjoy!

Happy Scrappin and Stampin Ya'll
Larissa

No comments: