Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Sept 26, 2008

Well the month is almost over. It has been a long month. So many struggles. I am praying October turns out to be much better.
I almost finished organizing the studio. It is workable anyway. Once I am done I will take pictures. It seems to be a big overwhelming at times. I didn't realize until I started this what I really had. And the collection grows and grows.
I have begun work on a few Christmas presents and they are coming along very nice.
I hit a creative block. I sat in the room for almost an hour and actually through out a few things I tired working on. They just weren't coming together. I plan on going back in there in a while and trying again. I went to splitcoaststampers and read a couple of old magazines and think I have some ideas now.
I hope to post something very soon.
Have a great day.

No comments: