Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Well it has been awhile. Summer was crazy. I just heard on the way home from taking my daughter to school this morning that after Labor Day summer is officially over. Where did it go? Having a Sr this year is going to keep me busy as well. I have been creating a little here and there mainly lots of recipes. I guess it is my new thing. 6x6 recipe cards. It is a lot of fun. I do want to start scrapbooking again as well. I have been trying to come up with something new. I guess I have a creative block. I go into the room and just sit there. I really need to get organized. I did get another bookshelf hoping to get more put up but I am here to say it is over half full with stamp sets. But I will be organized. I was reading this book the other day and it said if you do something everyday for 21 days it becomes a habit. So I need a lot of new habits. Just can't figure out what day to start. he he One is getting this darn blog up and something posted each day. I love reading others and seeing the new creations some come up with.
I will try to post some new stuff over the next few days. Hope everyone has a blessed day.

No comments: