Friday, January 9, 2009

Okay so for the last two days I have been reading blogs all over. I am getting that BIG cup of coffee in the morning and spending way to much time stalking others on the Internet.... Ha Ha That sounds really bad but hey you know you do it too or you would not be reading this one right now. However I found a bunch of new ones and I am having so much fun. I am going to start re-doing my studio this coming week. It is a long time coming. I need to get much more organized in there. I want to be able to see everything. I have been kind of going through a few boxes and wow I am saying a lot of man I forgot I had that and when or where did I get that cool! I have taken a challenge though.... I am going to try to use what I have before going to buy more. Ha Ha I said I was going to try. I know for sure I have to order some paper to start those graduation invitations and I need to do that soon.
Okay I am going to go read some more blogs and I will post some under my blogs so you can go read them too. And I will take some before and after pictures of the studio and post them so you can see them. I need to get organized because I have a few teams I am going to try for. And hopefully if all works out I will be on some design teams soon.
Have a great weekend and I will talk to you next week.

No comments: