Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wow this year is flying by it is the 14th of the month already. I haven't been doing everything I wanted to be doing this year yet. This week actually the 12th my dad celebrated his 69th birthday. Wow 69 years. He has accomplished so much in those 69 years and has so many years to go. I Love him so much..
On another note I have been creating.... I made these recipes for a swap I am doing. I have one more that I am a little stumped on but am going to try again in a few minutes.
Here they are what do you think?



I used my new cricut expressions to create the chicken and gingerbread boy. I used the retired SU set "Oh So Sweet" for the truffles.
Ink on the truffles: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose and Pretty in Pink. Pattern Paper is from a slab from Michael's and Wal-Mart.

I was actually sitting here laughing this morning as I posted these recipes. Just a few months ago I was booted from a group of snobby woman that I swapped with for over 2 years because my work was not good enough for them. Funny because my work is just fine for me and the others I swap with. Not to mention the few design teams that are interested in me. I am very excited about that. I will post more on that as time goes by. But for now I am still working on samples for them.

Well until later. Have a Blessed day and Happy Scrappin and Stampin.

No comments: