Monday, March 30, 2009

Okay I did make a few cards this morning and will get them But today we took some time and did something we haven't done in a long time. We went to the San Antonio Zoo. It was nice. It was a little warm but I guess not too warm because we saw all the animals. They were all out. One of the bears was playing with this tree truck. She was determined to knock it down. She was take branches off and playing with them. Then we moved on down to the monkeys. As I was taking a picture of the ones up in the tree house one decided to pop down right in front of me. He was really cute and was hamming it up in front of the camera. My next favorite was the baby mountain goats. Just precious. And then we got to feed the birds. You buy this nectar to let them drink. And once you open the little container you have new friends. They are all over you trying to get a drink. I have included a few pictures of these that I have spoke about.
Enjoy I am off to bed but will update again tomorrow.

No comments: