Saturday, March 28, 2009

Wow again I slacked off and haven't been posting. We have been out of town all week and I haven't been in the studio. I am really needing to get in there as soon as I get home. Somethings I will be doing this week is Easter Cards, finishing some swaps, and a few pages I need to get done as well as ORGANIZING the room. I promise as soon as I am done I will post pictures for all who have asked. I have been hunting the world wide web for ideas and think I have finally figured out what I am going to do. It won't be hard it will just take a few days or weeks he he...
We do have good news Brittany did get her acceptance letter she has been waiting for and all is good.....
I will write more this week and post things as I make them.

Have a blessed weekend and enjoy the weather.

No comments: