Monday, March 2, 2009

March 2. We have been on the bus for about 17 hours. We left at 4 pm. Our first stop was Junction for dinner. Our next stop was Big Springs at about 10:30 pm or so. It took forever. Then we stopped in Amarillo to switch drivers. Then it was time to sleep. I slept pretty good. The best was waking up to a snow cap mountain. How all I could say was Thank You God! It is amazing to see the creations God made for us. Look at all these mountatins reminds me where all you need is a mustard seed of faith to move mountains. A mustard seed...... I believe God is doing something good for us right now and that soon our path will be open soon. We stopped in Pueblo Co at about 730 their time for breakfast at Cracker Barrel. It was yummy. We are about 2 hours away from our final destination of Buena Vista. I think we get to stop at Wally World to pick up anything we might have forgot. I will continue to post and see how I can post pictures as well.

No comments: