Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Good morning fellow bloggers. It is a beautiful morning here. Well okay the sun isn't out and it is very cloudy however it is 66 degrees I have blueberry scones in the oven and sitting here with coffee enjoying the smell. lol I am working on Halloween Cards today and my printer is working again so I can scan again. I can't for the life of me find my camera cord. I know it is here but it must be under something. I have a few dozen pictures to post here and on my facebook but no cord.

Oh boy these scones are smelling good. I didn't make them from scratch this morning though. This past weekend while we drove into the city and while grocery shopping I came across this new item in the biscut section.. It is made by IMMACULATE BAKING COMPANY "ALL NATURAL BLUEBERRY SCONES". They come in a biscut can. You bake them at 350 for 18 to 20 minutes. As an extra they say you can sprinkle turbinado sugar on top. (I did yum yum) The company was started in this guys garage back in 1995. His website is www.immaculatebaking.com . They also have a couple of other flavors and cookie dough too. I think the bright colored label with the peguin is what caught my eye.. then the all natural part.
Okay scones are ready so I am going to enjoy a hot scone with my coffee and get into the studio to make my cards.

Happy Scrappin and Stampin Ya'll......

No comments: