Friday, October 30, 2009

I just realized that it has been 2 years since I began my blog. I know I haven't kept up like I should and I think I said it last year that I would try to be more up on it. We have a lot going on right now but I am going to try to be here more. The last 2 Octobers I have blogged I have used the following verse. I just love it. I really enjoy our summers. Hanging out with my daughter in the pool and fun trips to the beach, glasses of ice tea and BBQ. But winter is great to. I love hot tea, the cool crisp morning, baking all kinds of goodies, and the decorations. And with 3 back to back fun holiday: Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.



Being a good person is like being a pumpkin.
God lifts you up, takes you in, and washes all the dirt off of you.
He opens you up, touches you deep inside & scoops out all of the yucky stuff -- including the seeds of doubt, hate, greed, etc.
Then He carves you a bright new smiling face & puts His light inside of you to shine for all the world to see.
This was passed on to me from another pumpkin.


Happy Scrappin and Stampin Ya'll
and Happy Halloween..

No comments: