Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hello fellow bloggers.. I am sorry I haven't posted in several weeks. I have been creating things here and there and venturing off into new ideas. So far so good. I will share soon. As most of you know we are still waiting for God to show us where we are suppose to be. Where we thought it was well it didn't workout. Of course we have way to many opinions on here and there but I believe our decision is coming soon. Until then I sit and wait. And create. Here is my Halloween Card. I was very happy with the way it turned out.
What do you think?


My recipe:
Bazzill Cardstock: Dusk, Orange, and Bling
SU Cardstock Basic Black
All Images from Cricut Cartridge Paper Doll Dress UP

Also I made this cute Birthday Card for my Aunt.


Not sure where the paper and flower came from I am sure Hobby Lobby or Michael's.
The Stamp is from SU retired set She's All That.
SU ink in Basic Black

Enjoy.
Hope everyone has a Happy and Safe Halloween.

Happy Scrappin and Stampin Ya'll

No comments: